- To protect park ecological values from negative impacts.
- To support First Nations cultural practices within Mount Work and minimize disturbance to known First Nations cultural features and practices in the park.
- To provide a diversity of high quality recreational opportunities related to trail and lake use that connect people to nature and accommodate visitors with different interests, ages and abilities.
- To create management efficiencies by working with key government agencies with shared interests or boundaries.
- To continue to expand Mount Work, through land donations and acquisitions to foster recreation and/or conservation opportunities.
For more information and details, please refer to Draft Management Plan section 4.3 (pages 16-17)
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
Thank you for your contribution!
Help us reach out to more people in the community
Share this with family and friends